12. Dr. Greg Williams - Odessa College (Part 2)
We continue talking to Dr. Greg Williams, president of Odessa College, about continuing education, workforce training, the Fab Lab, and the Sewell Auto Tech facility.
11. Dr. Greg Williams - Odessa College (Part 1)
Odessa College is aiming to give Odessa and the Permian Basin the best higher education in the country. They've tripled their graduation numbers since 2011 and were given the opportunity to compete in the Aspen Price for Community College Excellence. Learn about the great things happening at Odessa College, with our guest, Dr. Greg Williams.
10. Stacey Brown - Odessa Regional Medical Center Hospital
We talk with Stacey Brown, CEO of Odessa Regional Medical Center (ORMC), about healthcare, recruitment and how ORMC's health services provide a better quality of life for the people of Odessa and the surrounding areas.
09. Jimmy Breaux - The Economy and Transportation is Booming in the Permian Basin
With the booming economy, we talk with Jimmy Breaux about the many beneficial things happening to us in the Permian Basin but also its many challenges including transportation infrastructure, water and sewer infrastructure, and housing.
08. Dr. Sandra Woodley, President of UT Permian Basin (Continued)
Dr. Sandra Woodley, President of UT Permian Basin, on how UTPB is providing quality of life features for students, staff, and the community of Odessa. We also discuss how UTPB, ODC and other entities are working together to solve community challenges and how the community can support UTPB.
07. Dr. Sandra Woodley, President of UT Permian Basin
Dr. Sandra Woodley, President of UT Permian Basin, talks with us about the UT Permian Basin, Odessa, the Permian Basin, and all of the great things happening in our community.
06. Libby Campbell on funding and volunteering for the West Texas Food Bank
Libby Campbell continues to talk about the great things the West Texas Food Bank provides for our great community, funding and volunteer programs.
05. West Texas Food Bank with Libby Campbell
The ODC discusses the mission and challenges of The West Texas Food Bank and ODC project with Executive Director, Libby Campbell.
04. Housing with Renee Earls
The ODC discusses housing with Renee Earls, President and CEO of the Odessa Chamber of Commerce, and the opportunities developers have to grow in Odessa, Texas.
03. Chamber of Commerce with Renee Earls
The ODC discusses the Chamber of Commerce with Renee Earls, President and CEO of the Odessa Chamber of Commerce, and its connection to economic development in Odessa, Texas.
02. Healthcare Industry Recruitment with Rick Napper
The ODC discusses healthcare industry recruitment with Rick Napper, CEO of Medical Center Hospital, including recruitment for physicians, medical nurses, technicians and non-clinical recruitment categories.
01. Medical Center Hospital with CEO Rick Napper
The ODC discusses healthcare with Rick Napper, CEO of Medical Center Hospital.